Parfait has become a favourite that most people buy.
This indulging, fruity dessert is a great healthy choice when having those creeping cravings for something sweet.
This easy recipe can be made at home, so make sure to have these simple ingredients in the kitchen.
The fruits to be used can be changed based on preference and quantities based on your taste.
This recipe can further be spiced nuts and topped with dates for extra sweetness and crunch.
- 2 apples
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 pack of strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- 3 cups of yoghurt
- Honey ( to keep it healthy) or sugar – these are optional
- Chop up all the fruits and enhance their sweetness by adding honey/sugar to the chopped fruits.
- To maintain crunchy granola, begin layering with granola at the base, alternating each fruit(ingredient) to the top.
- Add the granola to the base of the cup, 1/3 cup of yoghurt into the bottom of each tall cup. Begin another layer with
- Add granola, strawberry and other fruits into each cup till it is full.
- Parfait is best enjoyed once it’s made to enjoy the crunch of each layered granola.